Yesterday was a day of mixed emotions, and the final day of NXNE 2012 probably finds you exhausted. Here’s what you should pick yourself up to. And on the seventh day, god gave us the Wu-Tang Clan’s..
- ..Raekwon & Ghostface Killah, who headline a free, all-ages show at Yonge-Dundas Square. It’s presented by Intel and also features Action Bronson, Killer Mike, Tre Mission and more also on the bill.
- The club shows are winding down, but there’s still plenty of acts to catch. Our highlights are Nadja and Breezes at The Garrison, Peter Kernel and Cartoons at Sneaky Dee’s, or the entire family friendly bill at the Harbourfront Centre’s Redpath Stage. As ever, use our handy Schedulizer.
- Our Extras series events are still firmly GO. Head to #Hashtag Gallery for a brunch, Of A Kind for an instore, and Harbour Parklands or Bellevue Square for an outdoor show. Details here.
- Rejuvenate yourself with NXNE Yoga, which is still happening at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- Finally, the 6th annual NXNE “Put The Boot In” charity soccer match is taking place at Lamport Stadium. Details here.
Stay safe, have fun.
Music programme (schedule)
Film programme (schedule)
Registration and wristband/pass collection is open at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (info)