Are you a journalist planning to be in Toronto for NXNE 2013? Good news: media accreditation is now open.
Due to limited venue capacities and to maintain high service levels, NXNE grants limited media accreditation to journalists who cover music and/or film for established media on a regular basis. Media access will be determined on an individual basis according to the amount of coverage and level of exposure (readership, viewership, site traffic, etc.) the media outlet reaches. Applications must be received by June 3, 2013. Please complete the linked application. Your accreditation status will be advised by email within 14 business days.
- All applicants must be on editorial assignment for an established media outlet
- Media outlets submitting applications for more than three (3) staff members must contact Damien Nelson, Publicity Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting form
- Social networking pages (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube) are not eligible for accreditation
- Bloggers must have an active website and have been established for at least two consecutive years
- All media accredited to NXNE must provide clips of their reports by June 28, 2013
Click here to apply.
If you’re looking to take in the festival without all those silly words and photos… Passes, wristbands, and tickets are available here.
And if you want to help out, head over to the volunteer application.
Photo by Andrija Dimitrijevic