NXNE MEDIA ACCREDITATION INFORMATION
Due to limited venue capacities and to maintain high service levels, NXNE grants limited media accreditation to journalists who cover music and/or the arts for established media on a regular basis. Media access will be determined on an individual basis according to the amount of coverage and level of exposure (readership, viewership, site traffic, etc.) the media outlet reaches. Applications must be received by June 9, 2015. Please complete the application below. Your accreditation status will be advised by email within 14 business days.
- All applicants must be on editorial assignment for an established media outlet
- Media outlets submitting applications for more than three (3) staff members must contact Damien Nelson, Publicity Manager at email@example.com
- Social networking pages (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube) are not eligible for accreditation
- Bloggers must have an active website and have been established for at least two consecutive years
- All media accredited to NXNE must provide clips of their reports by July 4, 2015.
- Media Accreditation does not guarantee access to the Northby Advanced series or photo pits
Click here to complete the media accreditation application for NXNE 2015.