NXNE at Yonge-Dundas Square…
- Rock n’ roll legends Social Distortion on Thursday, June 13th
- NXNE, Deezer & Collective Concerts present The National on Friday, June 14th
- Hip hop giant Big Boi on Sunday, June 16th
And you’re going to want to stay tuned for news of our Saturday, June 15th headliner…
The NXNE Spotlight Series…
• Calexico – Wednesday, June 12th @ The Mod Club
• FLAG with original members Keith Morris, Chuck Dukowski, Bill Stevenson, Dez Cadena w/ Stephen Egerton performing the music of Black Flag - Friday, June 14th @ The Opera House
• Millencolin – Saturday, June 15th @ The Phoenix
To guarantee admission to any NXNE Spotlight Series show, fans must purchase tickets online. A limited number of NXNE wristband and pass holders can join a rush line the day of each show for a chance at free admission.
Also on the bill for 2013…
Fucked Up • Coeur De Pirate • Smif N’ Wessun • WHY? • The Soft Moon • White Lung • DIANA • Nü Sensae • Destruction Unit • Majical Cloudz • Lower • Moon King • Lean Left • Blinker the Star • Joey Bada$$ • Merchandise • Iceage • Mikal Cronin • Milk Music • Buke & Gase • Mickey Avalon • Supersuckers • Imperial State Electric • Genetic Control • Winterlseep • Dan Deacon • St. Lucia • Villagers • Braid • No Joy • Blue Hawaii • Ryan Hemsworth • Fat Tony • Dusted • Shannon & The Clams • Tonstartssbandht • Still Life Still • Gold & Youth • Odonis Odonis • Valleys • Big Black Delta • Roomrunner • Chad Valley • Dope Body • Bear Mountain • July Talk • +++ more
Keep in mind this is only a handful of the 1000+ bands you’ll see at NXNE 2013. There’s more to come, but keep your eye on the ever growing list here and start planning your sleepless June days + nights at the schedulizer.
NXNE showcases the best in new rock, hip-hop, punk, alt-country, DJ, folk, electronica, experimental, and more. For seven days, music takes over Toronto with more than 1000 bands playing 50+ stages. The 19th annual NXNE runs June 10-16, 2013.
- Yonge-Dundas Square free shows in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Club shows: The hot new buzz acts, up close in clubs, bars, dives, and galleries.
- Parks, airports, and everywhere else: NXNE takes over Toronto with 950+ bands.
- And what’s an NXNE without Secret Shows? Small sweaty clubs, up-and-coming bands, and a whole lot of mystery.
NXNE Music festival alumni include:
Iggy and The Stooges, The Flaming Lips, DEVO, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Fucked Up, De La Soul, Bad Religion, Descendents, Broken Social Scene, Feist, Of Montreal, Best Coast, Cults, Grimes, Portugal. The Man, Japandroids, Yukon Blonde, Purity Ring, The Pharcyde, Deerhoof, The Raveonettes, Yamantaka // Sonic Titan, METZ, Action Bronson, Big Freedia, Twin Shadow, A Place to Bury Strangers, OFF!, Surfer Blood, Ty Segall, Jeff The Brotherhood, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, GZA, Kid Cudi, Black Lips, Sufjan Stevens, HEALTH, Wavves, The Dodos, Lower Dens, Diamond Rings, Killer Mike, Thee Oh Sees, Dum Dum Girls, Bleached, Dusted, The Men, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, PS I Love You, Zola Jesus, Ceremony, The Hundred in The Hands, Oberhofer, Doldrums, Mac Demarco, DIIV, Wild Nothing, John Maus, Daughn Gibson, Les Savy Fav, The Soft Pack, AA Bondy, The Death Set, Kid Sister, The Sonics, Bad Bad Not Good, Digable Planets, Warpaint, Cold Cave, No Age, King Khan & The Shrines, DFA 1979, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Glass Candy, Mudhoney, Dirty Beaches, plus thousands more…