Looking for more beyond the regular late nights and showcase acts? We’ve got you covered with our delightful musically-inclined extras. (Want the non-musical events? Head here.)
Thursday, June 18
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Austin comes to Toronto with the Project ATX6 Showcase featuring Gina Chavez, Jonathan Terrell, Elsa Cross, Silas Lowe, Jana Horn, and Brian Kremer at Rivoli.
Friday, June 19
- 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm: It’s a classic – and in classic fashion you’re going to want to get there extra early if you’re hoping to get in for M for 159 Manning.
- 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm: The Music Ontario Day Party at The Garrison features all our favourites: live music, free pizza, and free cupcakes.
Saturday, June 20
- 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm: M for Montreal & Panache Booking present the Bruise Cruise at Captain Matthew Flinders, Mariposa Cruises (207 Queens Quay W). Performances by Michael Rault, Dead Obies, Punctuation, CRi (DJ set), and a surprise guest.
- 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Sonic Boom & People Put Out Productions present the Record Fair at The Garrison. Dig through crates for your newest prized possessions from labels like: Underground Operations, Arts & Crafts, Dine Alone, Hand Drawn Dracula, Optical Sounds, Buzz Records, Pirate’s Blend, Out of Sound, Reel Cod, Schizophrenic, Heretical Objects, Ugly Pop, Idee Fixe, Daps, Grunge, Pleasence, Weird Canada, and more. Performances by: Hush Pup, Old and Weird, King Creep, Surinam, Un Blonde, Vallens, Mystic Triangle, and Bile Sister.
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Gap (375 Queen St W) in-store with Lia Ices & Summer Heart.
Sunday, June 21
- 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Sing your heart out, Toronto. Sign up for Good Enough live karaoke, then take the Yonge Dundas Square stage with special accompaniment by Choir! Choir! Choir!