This year, you have four ways to get into NXNE…
Northby Advanced Tickets
How it works: Individual advanced tickets go on sale for Northby Advanced shows on Feb 24, 2015. These events are 19+, end by 11:00 pm, and take place June 17-20, 2015.
How much it costs: Ranges by show from $20.00 – $35.00 (+HST & Service Fees)
What you’ll get: Guaranteed access to any show you buy a ticket for. This means you won’t have to line up early or cross your fingers on capacity. If you know there’s a band (or, hopefully, bands) you’re going to want to see – this is the way to do it.
- Berkeley Church (315 Queen St E)
- The Danforth Music Hall (147 Danforth Ave)
- Mod Club Theatre (722 College St)
- The Opera House (735 Queen St E)
- The Phoenix Concert Theatre (410 Sherbourne St)
How it works: As usual, the platinum badge hanging around your neck gets you priority access to NXNE shows and events (subject to capacity) from June 17-21, 2015.
How much it costs: Purchase three tickets for Northby Advanced and have the option to add this on for $60.00 (+HST & Service Fees)
What you’ll get: You’ll be first in the door for any show in the Clubland series and you’ll also have rush line access for Northby Advanced shows. In addition to that, you get pay-no-cover entry to all our other events.
Remember: For guaranteed entry to Northby Advanced shows, you’ll want to get tickets. Clubland and Northby Advanced is primarily 19+, save for a few noted exceptions.
To get it: Buy THREE tickets to any Northby Advanced shows of your choice and – in addition to the tickets – you can get ONE full-festival platinum badge for $60. After purchasing three tickets, the NXNE ticketing head honcho will get in contact with you to make the deal. In, you know, a less sketchy way. The platinum badge works the same way it always worked: it gets you priority entry to all NXNE events, depending on capacity.
How it works: Show your wrist, skip cover charges, and enjoy the festival the old fashioned way.
How much it costs: The full festival wristband: $49.00 / one day wristband: $30.00 (+HST & Service Fees)
What you’ll get: You have access to Clubland shows (19+), as well as other TBA NXNE events, subject to capacity. Still want to club hop, but you can only make one day of the festival? Single day wristbands are also available.
Please note: Your wristband does not grant access to any of our Northby Advanced shows.
- Adelaide Hall (250 Adelaide St W)
- Bovine Sex Club (542 Queen St W)
- Cameron House (408 Queen St W)
- Coalition (282 Augusta Ave)
- Drake Underground (1150 Queen St W)
- The Garrison (1197 Dundas St W)
- Handlebar (159 Augusta Ave)
- The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern (370 Queen St W)
- Lee’s Palace (529 Bloor St W)
- The Painted Lady (218 Ossington Ave)
- The Rivoli (334 Queen St W)
- The Silver Dollar (486 Spadina Ave)
- Smiling Buddha (961 College St)
- Sneaky Dee’s (431 College St)
How it works: Late to the party or only want to go to one or two things? We’re not judging you. Walk up to the venue, cross your fingers that we haven’t reached capacity, and pay cover at the door. Please note that you’ll be last in line behind ticket, platinum badge, and clubland wristband holders.
How much it costs: Price varies